SEN Art and Photography Teacher
Are you a qualified Art and Photography teacher looking for your next role? DO you have a passion for supporting SEN pupils? Academics are working on behalf of an excellent SEN school for pupils with SEMH and EHCPs who are looking for an Art and Photography specialist teacher for a Maternity Cover contract to start in October 2019.
* QTS required
* Ability to plan, teach, and assess art and photography from KS3- KS5 for SEND pupils
* Committed to raising the aspirations and achievements of children in an SEN school
* An effective communicator, with children, parents, and colleagues
* A team player, able to work collaboratively
* Pastoral capabilities, including contributing to EHCPs
* Adaptable and proactive
About The Job:
* A specialist SEND school
* Art and Photography from KS3 to KS5
* Maternity Cover contract from October 2019
* Supporting high aspirations and achievement for SEND pupils
* Academics are an established and respected education recruiter, covering the region
* Generous rates of pay
* A dedicated SEN Consultant
* A large number of schools exclusive to Academics
* Honest and friendly service
* Access to our ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme
What do our teachers say about us?
* ‘I feel like I finally found agents who were kind, considerate, looked out for my best interests and cared about my welfare’
* ‘Your dedication to finding the right place for people is evident’
* ‘You have given me plenty of opportunities and from you I have met some wonderful people’
Does this sound like your next career move? If so, or to discuss in more detail what opportunities we can provide, send your CV over or give us a call!
Is this role not what you’re looking for? We are constantly in need of talented education staff to fill a wide variety of positions. Please send your CV over or give us a call and we are happy to discuss our opportunities with you!