Key Stage 2 / 3 SEN Teacher- Newcastle under Lyme
Are you a Key Stage 2 or 3 Teacher with experience of working with primary school children within an SEN setting and looking for a new role in Newcastle under Lyme?
We would like to hear from you if you have a passion for inspiring pupils with cognition and learning difficulties or with social, emotional and mental health disabilities. Are you committed in differentiating and adapting learning methods to suit the individual needs of pupils?
The role will involve teaching KS2 subjects, catering for pupils with mild or severe learning difficulties; working at around P8 levels.
What we are looking for:
* Qualified Teacher with SEN experience
* Sound background in primary education with strong delivery in Maths and English essential
* Able to hold student attention and focus with excellent interpersonal skills
* Effective behaviour management skills
* Academics are an established and respected education recruiter, covering the region
* Generous rates of pay
* A dedicated SEN Consultant
* A large number of schools exclusive to Academics
* Honest and friendly service
* Access to our ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme
What do our teachers say about us?
* ‘I feel like I finally found agents who were kind, considerate, looked out for my best interests and cared about my welfare’
* ‘Your dedication to finding the right place for people is evident’
* ‘You have given me plenty of opportunities and from you I have met some wonderful people’
Does this sound like your next career move? If so, or to discuss in more detail what opportunities we can provide, send your CV over or give us a call!
Is this role not what you’re looking for? We are constantly in need of talented education staff to fill a wide variety of positions. Please send your CV over or give us a call and we are happy to discuss our opportunities with you!