School Business Manager
Start date: ASAP
Academics are looking to recruit a talented and experienced Business Manager to work in a school.
We are working with a high number of schools across Coventry and have a variety of roles available from short term to long term contracts and even permanent roles. To be considered, you must have experience working within School Business Management or have strong experience in school finance.
The successful candidate will:
* Be an experienced School Business Manager
* Will hold the Certificate in School Business Management (CSBM) and/or (DSBM) and have a financial background
* Be responsible for all aspects of the school's business to include: Finance and Budgeting, Facilities & ICT
* Infrastructure, Health & Safety, Risk Management, HR and line management of Support Staff
* Work in partnership with senior leaders and report to, and advise, the Governing Body
* Have exceptional communication and organisational skills
* Have an in depth knowledge of SIMS (Full cheque book)
* Be friendly, flexible, professional and hardworking
*Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn £125 in vouchers
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks.
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
If you are willing to go the extra mile, then we would welcome your application. Interviews for this role are taking place as soon as possible.
Please send your CV to Daryl.Brown@academicsltd.co.uk or call 0121 616 7610