English Teacher – St Helens
Due to a high demand from our St Helens based secondary schools Academics are looking to recruit English Teachers for long and short-term contracts with start dates ranging the rest of this academic year.
You will be responsible for teaching English to secondary school pupils in a range of secondary school settings. You will need to have exceptional classroom and behaviour management skills and ensure pupil progression.
The ideal candidate should:
* Have the ability to teach English across the full GCSE and A Level range
* Possess a recognised Teaching Qualification (PGCE, QTS, BEd. or equivalent)
* Be a confident and enthusiastic English teacher
* You will be passionate about your subject with excellent curriculum knowledge, able to motivate and inspire your pupils.
* Have the ability to plan, prepare and deliver engaging English lessons
*Working in good-outstanding schools
* Flexible work based on your needs
*Competitive Pay rates
* A dedicated and supportive education consultant who can support you throughout your contract
APPLY NOW!!! Do not miss out on an opportunity to secure your next long term role.