Barnsley Supply Teacher Primary EYFS, KS1 & KS2 urgently needed for new academic year 2019/2020- daily supply, short term cover and long term opportunities!
Academics are seeking to support Education and Training within Barnsley, South Yorkshire region and already work closely with a number of client schools that need Primary Teaching professionals for ad hoc and daily and short term cover solutions.
The role of a supply teacher requires you to be:Barnsley Supply Teacher Primary
• Highly motivated
• Flexible and adaptable
• Think of your feet
• Reliable with good time keeping
• Ability to build rapport quickly with pupils
• Posses strong classroom management
• Highly organised
• Always have a supply bag of tricks for extension task and to keep pupils engaged when needed
The role of a supply teacher can offer you:
• Competitive rates of daily pay & better work life balance
• Flexibility & Variety of assignments
• Opportunity to offer continuity to the classroom and schools
• Chance to just teach in Local Barnsley & South Yorkshire schools
• Chance to raise attainment and help children learn and progress
• Dedicated Academics Consultant managing your daily work opportunities
• Work with a friendly and supportive team here at Academics Ltd.
• Opportunity to complete Education and Training
Barnsley Supply Teacher Primary looking for work then please make contact with Academics ltd today!