Senior Early Years Practitioner (Nursery Nurse) Doncaster and Room Leader URGENTLY needed for potentially a October/November 2019 start. Education and Training Sector.
Academics are seeking to appoint a Permanent Senior Early Years Practitioner- Big Room Leader for a Nursery in Doncaster. This will involve working with children 2-5 years old specifically. On occasion you may also be responsible for supporting the Baby Room as and when required.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to work with an excellent Nursery in a local village/small town near Doncaster region. The role is ideally a permanent full time position. However, the Nursery are open to temp to perm options if this is preferred by the candidate.
Purpose of the role:
* To deliver the Early Years Foundation Stage framework through a high standard of care, education and support provided to ALL the children attending the nursery.
* Effectively provide strong and calm guidance and activities.
* Implement planning and ensure routines and activities are organised.
* Essential to have an understanding of the Safeguarding and Child Protection for all children.
* Resource responsibility of the other practitioners, Assistants and Student placements
* Manage and provide positive leadership
* Direct reports on daily basis within the room and other rooms if needed
* Leading a team to ensure the EYFS is effectively implemented in line with Ofsted requirements
* Responsibility for all the development files, including keeping these up to date, accurate, informative and shared with parents/cares.
* Ensuring regular feedback is provided to the parents and carers when needed/relevant and agree next steps.
* Implemented regular peer observations and promote positive outstanding practices
* Provide a well planned and well resources stimulating and safe environment for all children.
* Creative and up to date displays
* First Aid experience/qualifications is ideally required for this role.
* Minimum of Level 3 Cache (higher ideally).
If you are looking for a new role within Doncaster and new opportunity in a new setting and you have experience within a Nursery Provision and the role above sounds like you- we would love to hear from you.
I am short listing for this Senior Early Years Practitioner (Nursery Nurse) Doncaster is of interest then over then next week or two so please email your CV to email@example.com.
We offer competitive rates of pay, dedicated local consultant and education and training opportunities to support.