Academics LTD are looking to recruit daily and short term supply Teaching Assistants Level 2 – Level 4 for Primary School based work, in and around the S20 Sheffield area and Education and Training Sector (Primary School's)
We have local partnerships with many Primary Schools in the Sheffield region and are currently keen to add to our pool of support staff professionals in the local Sheffield area. To help us continue to support our clients needs.
The role: Primary Supply Teaching Assistant in Sheffield Level 2, 3, 4
* To cover planned Primary Lessons at short notice potentially may be required.
* Daily cover and Short term even long term assignments are often available.
* As a Supply Teaching Assistant we need you to offer continuity and consistency when in the classroom. Often offering 1-2-1 support, Intervention, Booster sessions and supporting pupils with transition.
* Help Pupils maintain learning and keep them on track and engaged.
* Follow planning when provided and reinforce learning.
* Ensure books and work is marked at the end of every day.
* Differentiate the planning when needed and ensure that the work is appropriate.
* Follow school policies.
* Help Class Teacher.
* Keep records up to date.
* Relevant Qualifications needed Level 2-4.
* All applicants are subject to relevant references and relevant clearance checks
* Ideal candidate needs to be reliable possessing excellent time keeping skills
* Adaptable and approachable
* Ideally experienced with different learning strategies- like Jolly Phonics, Read Write Ink.
* Ideally have some experience of working with SEN pupils in mainstream setting or EAL or other barriers to learning- as often the role of a TA is to work with targeted students and support.
Academics can offer:
* Local Teaching Assistant work
* Flexible work
* Regular assignments
* Dedicated Consultant
* Refer a Friend
* Competitive daily pay
* Education and Training
* Variety and experience
If you are interested in the above role as a Primary Supply Teaching Assistant in Sheffield Level 2, 3, 4 then please get in touch with Academics South Yorkshire today.