FUN-LOVING & WARM-HEARTED NURSERY PRACTITIONER
We looking for enthusiastic, fun-loving and warm-hearted Nursery Nurses in the Godalming, Guildford and Aldershot areas.
Besides having a loving, friendly and fun nature ... you need to have:
* Previous experience caring for or working with children from infancy to 5-years old
* A good understanding of the Early Year's curriculum
* Be able to work flexible hours
* Experience carrying out and documenting observations for key children
* Working with children who have additional needs
* Communicating effectively with parents and others
* Have a minimum level 3 CACHE qualification or equivalent
From playing games to reading stories about magicians and spells, and you will also be:
* Working in private nurseries or primary school settings
* Interacting with children from a wide range of cultural backgrounds
* Tracking and reviewing progress
* Working on a one-to-one basis or small groups
* Assisting both in and out of the classroom
* Working closely with other school staff in supporting the children
Interested in Applying?
Apply now or contact Judith Oakley at Academics Ltd on 01483 366 436 or email Judith.Oakley@academicsltd.co.uk
Because of the nature of this role, it will be necessary for the appropriate level of criminal record disclosure to be undertaken. Therefore, candidates registering with Academics Ltd will need to either have or apply for an Enhanced DBS and/or overseas police check where appropriate.