Nursery Nurse - Bromley
Academics are working with a primary school nursery are seeking a new member for their team starting ASAP. Our nursery is ideally looking for level 2 and 3 CACHE however will consider someone who has a lot of experience in Nursery's and EYFS.
We have both Full AND Part-time nursery nurse positions available.
Before applying please ask yourself:
• Are you a Nursery Nurse who has a natural passion for working with children and wants to have fun planning and seeing the children learn and develop?
• Are you a caring person?
• Are you enthusiastic and creative and are able to extend a child's learning opportunity by following on with their topic of interest or idea?
• Have you got good initiative with a can-do-attitude?
• Good communication skills: written and verbal
• Good timekeeping and organisational skills
• Passion for working with children
• Knowledge of child protection procedures
• An understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage EYFS
• An understanding of play based approach to children's learning and development
• We are looking to recruit a candidate with 12 months working experience either in Nursery's or schools
Academics offer short term, long term and permanent work. We have a huge client base within South East London and help candidates to the best of our knowledge.
You will be dedicated your own consultant who will help you through our registration and compliance process as well as your whole journey into your new role.
For more information please contact Dan at Academics on 0203 031 4862