ICT Teacher – Warrington
September 2019 Start
Are you an experienced teacher of ICT looking to secure a long term role for September 2019?
Academics are recruiting a ICT Teacher for a large secondary school based in the Warrington.
This is a full-time and long term role.
You will be able to plan, prepare and deliver engaging ICT lessons up to A-Level enabling all of your pupils to learn to the best of their ability.
As a ICT teacher you will need:
* Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
* Recent experience of teaching ICT to KS5 within a secondary school setting
* Strong behaviour and classroom management skills
* Excellent subject knowledge
In return from Academics you will receive:
* Competitive daily rates of pay
* A dedicated and specialist consultant who will endeavour to meet all of your needs
* Free online CPD
* Refer a friend bonus scheme
To be considered for this role APPLY TODAY!!
All successful applicants will be subject to safeguarding checks and must hold an enhanced DBS on the update service or be willing to obtain one.
All applicants will also have to complete an initial registration interview in our Warrington office.