Are you a qualified Primary school teacher seeking a new position for the new academic year beginning in September?
Does the idea of a permanent Early Years teaching position sound like the perfect next step for you in your teaching career? Of course it does!
A Primary school situated in the London Borough of Lewisham is seeking to appoint an Early Years teacher on a permanent contract, a position that begins in September.
This is a school that is very proud of its core academic learning and this incorporates developing the children's artistic, musical and sporting talents. Enriching the lives of the pupils lies at the heart of everything the school does, with a long term goal of unleashing possibilities and building successful futures.
Benefits of the role are:
• The opportunity to secure a permanent position and the security that offers
• Enthusiastic staff!
• A school where all abilities are celebrated
• A dedication to healthy lifestyle choices
• Every pupil's voice is listened to
• A welcoming and nurturing environment
• If you wish to voice innovative ideas, you will be listened to
Responsibilities of the role include:
• Adhering to the school's Policies and Procedures
• Providing pupils with necessary feedback, encouragement and support
• Meeting with pupils' parents to discuss their academic progress at parents' evenings
• Setting the right example at all times
• Occasionally, you may supervise pupils during events and projects outside of the classroom such as cultural outings, field trips and excursions
Requirements of the candidate:
• You will need to hold UK QTS or be suitably qualified to teach in UK schools
• A complete understanding of the EYFS curriculum
• Being able to commit to a permanent contract
• Having a DBS already on the Update Service or the willingness to complete a new DBS application
• Ability to communicate effectively with others
Applicants will need to hold QTS or be suitably qualified to be able to teach in schools in the UK as well as possessing effective classroom management strategies.
Should you wish to apply or would like more information, please contact Dan Rice at Academics on 020 3031 4862