School Science Technician
Start date: ASAP
Academics Ltd are currently recruiting experienced Science Technician to work in a school in Coventry ASAP. Academics have a large presence within Coventry and are always searching for talented Science Technicians for temporary and permanent roles.
The positions that we are looking to appoint for will require science technicians who have suitable experience working in both an education environment and laboratories. You must be able to start immediately for short term or long term contracts.
It is essential that you have relevant science technician experience and can carry out some of the following
* Supporting both candidates and science teachers throughout the day
* Setting up and using the equipment accurately and safely
* Take a proactive approach to work
* Organised and knowledge of the relevant health and safety regulations
* Able to manage the stock control of chemicals and equipment
* Ensure that equipment is properly cleaned and that chemicals and other materials are appropriately stored
*Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn *£125 in vouchers
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks.
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
If you are willing to go the extra mile, then we would welcome your application. Interviews for this role are taking place as soon as possible.
Please send your CV to Daryl.Brown@academicsltd.co.uk or call 0121 616 7610