Supply Teacher - Coventry/Nuneaton – September 2019
Academics Ltd are supporting lovely primary schools in Coventry/Nuneaton in recruiting qualified and experienced supply teachers to start in September 2019. This is exciting opportunity is looking for ambitious teachers with a passion to teach and have the ability to raise standards across a number of key stages.
* Be able to demonstrate strong behaviour management skills
* Classroom management skills
* Have prior teaching experience with KS1 and KS2
* Degree educated
* UK qualifications or equivalent (PGCE, Bed, Cert Ed, QTS)
* Available to start in September 2019
* Able to travel to and from Coventry/Nuneaton promptly
* Experience teaching primary school aged children
* Hold a fully valid enhanced DBS (on the update service)
You will benefit from extra flexibility as we work around you and your schedule and the opportunity to experience different school environments and work with a plethora of adults and children thus have a good opportunity to network.
If you are willing to go to the extra mile to provide an outstanding education to fantastic children, then we would love to consider your application further.
Please send your CV to Zara.Mohammed@academicsltd.co.uk or call 01216167610 and ask for ‘Zara’