Nursery Room Leader - Aldershot
A well managed and highly supportive Nursery with an excellent reputation is looking for an enthusiastic, qualified Room Leader.
The Room Leader - in a nutshell:
* A qualified and enthusiastic person who takes on the responsibility for the day- to-day running of their room
* Performs a highly valued role caring for children, maintaining a high-quality, stimulating learning environment, supervising staff and imparting their knowledge and skills to others, and
* Leads in a creative way - able to implement new ideas and use a range of strategies to continually improve procedures and support the management team
The Room Leader’s responsibilities:
* Creation of a safe, welcoming and inclusive environment
* Responsibility for the welfare of all children in your designated room
* To deploy staff and resources effectively, maintaining ratios in your room whilst supporting other rooms
* To ensure the individual needs of each child are met
* The provision of a stimulating range of age-appropriate activities
* Ensuring your room is well-resourced and creatively set-up
* To lead observations and the assessment of children’s learning and development
* Ensuring records are kept up-to-date and of a high standard
* To work in partnership with all parents/carers, building and maintaining relationships that encourage trust, open communication and involvement in nursery life
* To work flexibly as part of the larger team, assisting and supporting colleagues
The role is a full-time position, available immediately and with an excellent, supportive and well-run Nursery.
If you are interested in applying please get in touch with me as soon as possible!