ICT / Computer Science Teacher – Liverpool
September 2019 Start
Are you an experienced teacher of ICT /Computer Science looking to secure a long term role for September 2019?
Academics are recruiting a ICT / Computer Science Teacher to teach within our client schools across Liverpool and the surrounding areas.
This will be on either a short term or long term basis.
You will be able to plan, prepare and deliver engaging ICT / Computer Science lessons up to A-Level enabling all of your pupils to learn to the best of their ability.
As a ICT / Computer Science teacher you will need:
* Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
* Recent experience of teaching ICT / Computer Science to KS5 within a secondary school setting
* Strong behaviour and classroom management skills
* Excellent subject knowledge
In return from Academics you will receive:
* Competitive daily rates of pay
* A dedicated and specialist consultant who will endeavour to meet all of your needs
* Free online CPD
* Refer a friend bonus scheme
* Flexible work to suit your needs in the areas you want to work
To be considered for this role APPLY TODAY!!
All successful applicants will be subject to safeguarding checks and must hold an enhanced DBS on the update service or be willing to obtain one.
All applicants will also have to complete an initial registration interview in our Ellesmere Port or Warrington office.