Are you an inspiring Early Years or Nursery Practitioner?
Can you build positive working relationships with children, parents, and staff within a nursery setting?
Due to Academics ongoing success in placing candidates in local Stoke on Trent and Staffordshire primary schools our recruitment has now expanded in placing knowledgeable and skilled Early Years/Nursery Practitioners into day nurseries!
As an Early Years Educator you will:
* Have the relevant Level 2 or Level 3 Childcare/Early Years qualifications.
* Have a good level of English and Maths (ideally at GCSE or equivalent).
* Good knowledge of the EYFS framework.
* Have accountability for ensuring that the highest level of care and education for children attending the nursery.
* Be able to easily identify the individual needs of the children on a day to day basis.
* Have both strong written and verbal communication skills.
Academics are a leading national education agency that specialises in the recruitment of permanent, long term and daily supply teachers and support staff. As an Academics Early Years candidate you will have a dedicated consultant who will support you with your career and who will give you access to a variety of flexible opportunities, all at great rates of pay!
If this sounds like a role for you and you feel that you have the relevant qualifications for an Early Years role please send your CV to the team at Academics today or give us a call directly to discuss further.
Maybe this role isn’t for you? Academics are regularly looking for brilliant and enthusiastic education staff to fill a range of roles that we have currently available! Please still call us today to discuss other opportunities that we may have or you can contact us to find out more information about our ‘refer a friend’ scheme!