* Nursery Class - Teaching Assistant
* September Start
* Full time
* £55-£65 Per Day
An ambitious, busy and friendly school in the Cardiff area are looking for a Teaching Assistant to strengthen their welcoming and well-established team. The position is for the current Nursery class of which have a varied range of abilities, the candidate chosen for this role may be required to support pupils one to one on occasions.
If you are looking for a career in education or a stepping stone to becoming a teacher, then teaching assistant work is a great way to gain valuable experience and get an incite into the education sector.
This is a fantastic school to work at and offers a huge range of facilities which allow teachers and support staff to develop their skills and improve lesson quality. The overall working environment at this school is one which should be admired as the staff are all very friendly and welcoming and the head teacher is continually listening to new ideas from staff on how they can improve pupil learning.
The ideal candidate for this role will:
* Have experience of working in a classroom setting within the last 5 years.
* Have recent experience of working as a Teaching Assistant within a primary school.
* Be able to provide support to children of varying abilities in an innovative way.
* Be suitably qualified to meet the demands of the role.
* Be able to work effectively as part of a team and on your own initiative.
* Be able to provide two professional references.
As part of the Academics Supply Team you will benefit from:
* The support of a dedicated Primary consultant
* Plenty of opportunities for long term contracts as well as an option of shorter and periodic work
* Great rates of pay
* Excellent opportunities for CPD training
To Apply or for more information please contact the Academics team on 02920 100525 or email firstname.lastname@example.org