Are you looking for an exciting new challenge and to be part of a committed team of practitioners, Academics are seeking to appoint a highly motivated Learning Mentor to work in a small Newham primary school.
* This Learning mentor role is to start in September on a long term contract full time.
* The school are looking to meet potential candidates as soon as possible before the end of the academic year.
* The working hours are from 8:30am to 4:30pm
* The school would like the right candidate to take part in after school clubs.
* Ideally you will be energetic, enthusiastic and an excellent role model for children to look up to.
* A small 1/2 form entry school with a diverse, friendly and supportive community of staff and children.
* The primary school is in an excellent location for commuting with tubes and buses and also a car park if you drive.
* Enthusiastic students who are keen and willing to learn.
* A school committed to professional development and equality for all staff with a high level of induction and training for new staff members.
We are looking to appoint a learning mentor who:
* Can be a role model and provide support to those with social, emotional and behavioural issues in school.
* Is passionate about ensuring all pupils achieve their full potential;
* Cares deeply about providing a rich curriculum and learning experiences;
* Can communicate effectively with children and young people, families, school staff, and other professionals
* Is committed to achieving excellence at the school and within the wider community;
* Is highly organised and flexible.
If you are interested in applying for this role then apply now or contact Academics on 0203 031 4862 for more details.