Nursery Practitioners required
* Relevant qualifications
Academics have been extremely successful in placing support staff into local primary schools and we are now expanding our network in day nurseries. As a result to meet the new demand we are currently looking to recruit skilled childcare practitioners to work on various requirements across the area.
Responsibilities will include
To work as a member of the nursery team to ensure that all children attending the setting receive high quality care.
To ensure all children are kept safe and receive rich and stimulating play experiences which meet their individual needs.
* To meet requirements of regulatory bodies with relation to EYFS matters, special needs, child protection, Health and Safety.
To be considered for these roles we require you to hold the following
* Relevant childcare qualifications (level 2/level 3)
* Positive attitude
* Good Knowldege of EYFS framework
* Passion for working within EYFS
* Reliable and a good team player
* Having your own transport would be advantageous
Interested? Please submit an up to date CV to Academics by applying now. Due to the amount of responses if you are not contacted within 5 working days your application was unsuccessful.
Academics are a leading teacher recruitment agency with office across the UK. The local Stoke office are one of the main suppliers of staff to local nurseries and schools across North Satffordshire.