English Teacher - North Lincolnshire - Outstanding Department
The English Department of a secondary school in North Lincolnshire are currently looking for a Fully Qualified English Teacher to start on a long term basis in September 2019.
This is an excellent school and the students demonstrate positive attitudes towards their learning.
The school are currently looking for a highly motivated and ambitious professional to welcome to their team and teach English up to GCSE Level.
The school are happy to consider applications from both experienced and newly qualified teachers.
In order to be successful in this role you must meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Strong English Subject knowledge
• Able to start a new teaching position in September 2019
• Strong classroom management skills
• Join a highly successful and supportive English Department with excellent results
• Competitive rates of pay
• Dedicated consultant to guide and support you through your placements
• Opportunity to claim expenses & refer a friend bonus's
If you are interested in this position or would like to discuss similar opportunities then please call Isabelle today on 01482 425402 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org