Science Teacher – Chester
September 2019 Start
Are you a qualified Science teacher looking to secure you’re next long term role for the new academic year?
Academics are recruiting a Science Teacher for a large secondary school based in Chester.
This is a full-time and long term role expected to last for at least 1 term but will most likely continue into the spring term.
You will be able to plan, prepare and deliver engaging Science lessons up to KS4 enabling all of your pupils to learn to the best of their ability.
As a Science teacher you will need:
* Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
* Recent experience of teaching Science to KS4 within a secondary school setting
* Strong behaviour and classroom management skills
* Excellent subject knowledge
In return from Academics you will receive:
* Competitive daily rates of pay
* A dedicated and specialist consultant who will endeavour to meet all of your needs
* Free online CPD
* Refer a friend bonus scheme
The school are hoping to appoint for this role ASAP so APPLY TODAY!!
All successful applicants will be subject to safeguarding checks and must hold an enhanced DBS on the update service or be willing to obtain one.
All applicants will also have to complete an initial registration interview in our Ellesmere Port office.