AcademicsLtd are working alongside a supportive Secondary school in West London to recruit a passionate and enthusiastic History Teacher to work within the department from KS3-KS5.
You will be expected to have a good knowledge of Teaching History across KS3-KS5.
If this position sounds right for you then please read on & Apply today!
JOB DESCRIPTION – HISTORY TEACHER:
* History Teacher
* Working across KS3,4 & 5 (11-16+ years)
* September 2019 – Permanent Role – Full Time
* Located in the London Borough of Hounslow
PERSON SPECIFICATION – HISTORY TEACHER:
* MUST HAVE UK QTS
* You must be looking to progress throughout the school and develop as a practitioner
* Strong academics and strengths throughout: GCSEs, A Levels and Degree
* You must be able to work effectively within a team and look to raise attainment
* Previous lesson observations are required: ‘Good or Outstanding’
CANDIDATES MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK
Looking for a new job in West London? If you are a Teacher of History or a NQT please apply now!
Please contact Ben @ Academics Email an updated CV email@example.com