Due to a Partnership academy growing by nearly 150 students annually due to excellent results and their strong reputation, we are seeking an inspirational Science Teacher with a passion for accelerating progress within the Science department at this Gainsborough based school.
Candidates must be able to teach across the ability and age ranges, supporting the development of Science to the highest standards for all pupils at Key Stages 3 and 4.
The ideal candidate will be
* passionate about Science;
* within commutable distance of Gainsborough;
* a Science Teacher who prides themselves on being excellent;
* committed to promoting the highest standards of teaching and learning across the department and the academy;
* relentless about developing their own standards of teaching and learning, to enable them to deliver excellent student outcomes;
* a team player;
* engaging and inspiring to pupils and build positive relationships;
* committed to the ethos of the school;
* ambitious and driven with their career development.
Obtaining this role of Science Teacher through Academics Ltd you can expect to benefit from:
* Excellent rates of pay
* A strong commitment to supporting your professional development
* Opportunity to work with our partnership schools
* Opportunity to join our Guaranteed pay scheme where we will pay you even if you have not worked all the agreed number of days
* A refer a friend bonus of £125 is available (payable once they have worked 10 days)
Please contact Academics Ltd if you are interested in this role or finding out what other roles we have available throughout Hull, East Riding, York, North Yorkshire, North Lincolnshire and Lincolnshire areas on 01482 425400 or email your CV to email@example.com
Academics Ltd are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All applicants are subject to strict vetting including face to face registration, Enhanced DBS checks, proof of right to work in the UK.