A well establish secondary school with a brilliant reputation in Scunthorpe is seeking a Food Technology Teacher for an immediate start. The role is Full Time and is permanent for the right candidate. The role requires a teacher that is able to commit to a full time timetable and someone with a passion for accelerating progress within the department.
Candidates must be able to teach across the year groups which have mixed gender classes with varying abilities whilst maintaining the standards of the department.
The ideal candidate will be
* passionate about Food, Food Technology and Catering;
* a teacher who prides themselves on being excellent;
* committed to promoting the highest standards of teaching and learning across the department and the academy;
* relentless about developing their own standards of teaching and learning, to enable them to deliver excellent student outcomes;
* a team player;
* engaging and inspiring to pupils and build positive relationships;
* committed to the ethos of the school;
* ambitious and driven with their career development.
Obtaining the role of Food Technology Teacher through Academics Ltd you can expect to benefit from:
* Excellent rates of pay
* A strong commitment to supporting your professional development
* Opportunity to work in a partnership school
* Opportunity to join our Guaranteed pay scheme where we will pay you even if you have not worked all the agreed number of days
* A refer a friend bonus of £125 is available (payable once they have worked 10 days)
Please contact Academics Ltd if you are interested in this role or finding out what other roles we have available throughout Hull, East Riding, York, North Yorkshire, North Lincolnshire and Lincolnshire areas on 01482 425400 or email your CV to email@example.com
Academics Ltd are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All applicants are subject to strict vetting including face to face registration, Enhanced DBS checks, proof of right to work in the UK.