Science Teacher – Leicester- August 2019
Are you an ambitious and dedicated teacher who has the ability to encourage students to achieve their highest potential? Do you have a drive and passion for teaching and empowering pupils to exceed their expectations? Can you deliver science disciplines to KS3/KS4?
If you would like the opportunity to work with a dynamic team of people in one of the best schools in Leicester with a great work life balance, support and well being of staff, then this might be the perfect long term position for you.
Academics ltd are supporting one of the best secondary schools in Leicester with recruiting qualified and experienced science teachers to start in August 2019. Interviews for this position will be taking place as soon as possible.
* Plan work in accordance with departmental schemes of work and national curriculum programmes of study
* Maintain good discipline by following the school’s pupil disciplinary policies and procedures.
* Set appropriate and challenging work for all pupils from KS3 & 4
* Keep appropriate records of pupils’ work
* Complete pupil reports in line with school policy. Attend parents’ evenings as required and keep parents informed about their child’s performance and future targets
* Ability to plan engaging lessons using numerous learning methods
* Resilient, driven and self motivated
* Hold a Qualification (UK QTS or PGCE)
* Hold a relevant degree
* Are an outstanding teacher of science
* Excellent subject knowledge
* UK classroom experience
* Available to start full time from August 2019
* Able to travel around Leicester
* Valid enhanced DBS or willingness to obtain one
* At least 1 year experience in a UK secondary school
* Proven and relevant experience of teaching KS3 & 4
* NQT science specialist or QTS Science Teacher
Additionally you will benefit from:
* Joining a supportive and thriving department
* Career progression opportunities
* Competitive Salary
If you are willing to go the extra mile to provide an outstanding education to fantastic children, then we would welcome your application to this biology teaching position.
Please send your CV to Sheila.email@example.com OR CALL 01216167610