Geography teacher – Ashby De La Zouch– August 2019
Are you a Geography teacher looking for a position in North West Leicestershire to start in August 2019?
Academics ltd is seeking to recruit a qualified and experienced Geography teacher in Ashby De La Zouch to join an amazing school with a great support staff. The school is made up of passionate professionals with the main aim to make an impact on the lives of students and help them to achieve their highest potential. If you are quite enthusiastic, Academics ltd would love to hear from you for this Long Term role to start in August 2019.
The job role includes:
* Recent experience in teaching within KS3 - 5
* Be able to show strong classroom management skills
* Strong behaviour management
* Liaising with parents and teachers regarding student progress
* Plan and deliver work in accordance with departmental schemes of work and national curriculum programmes of study.
* Resilient, driven and self motivated
* Hold a UK qualification (BA/ QTS/PGCE)
* Be a Geography specialist
* Strong UK classroom experience
* Ability to plan engaging lessons using numerous learning methods
* Available full time from September 2019
* Able to travel to Ashby De La Zouch
* Valid enhanced DBS or willingness to obtain one
* At least 1 year experience in a UK secondary school
Are you interested in working with children? Are you open minded and patient? Do you work well with children and help them see their full potential? If the answer to these questions is YES, then this may be your perfect opportunity.
If you are willing to go the extra mile to provide an outstanding education to fantastic children, then we would welcome your application to this Long Term Geography teacher position.
Please send your CV to Sheila.firstname.lastname@example.org or CALL 01216167610