Are you a qualified Nursery Nurse wanting to push your career to the next stage? Do you want to expand your horizons in the education industry?
We have an amazing opportunity for you to work in education at an outstanding nursery in Bromley. You would be working constantly with preschool children, teaching rudimentary levels of English, Maths and Art, which stimulate the ever-growing mind of a child, and would work a typical 37.5 hour week.
• Close to local transport links
• Friendly team
• The opportunity to be creative with new activities
• Free Training
• Career development opportunities
• Enforcing daily routines for the children to follow
• Communicating with the team and families/careers
• Using the EYFS to create appropriate activities for different age ranges
• Safeguarding children
• Taking initiative to entertain and stimulate children when needed
• Have a level 3 CACHE award, or similar to a level 3 childcare award
• Be happy to work private nursery hours, the nursery opens from 7:30 - 6
• Have experience working with children aged 0-4
• Involvement in extra curricular activities
Why would you let this amazing opportunity slip through your fingers? Press 'Apply' now!
To apply for this role, submit your CV below or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org and this will then start the recruitment process or alternatively contact me by phone 0203 031 4892.