Urgently seeking Level 3 qualified Nursery Nurse to work in Doncaster (edge of Doncaster in nearby small town) Education and Training can be provided.
Academics LTD have a rare opportunity to support a well regarded and highly successful private Nursery based in Doncaster in a lovely small town/village. The Nursery is in a unique position where they can offer a degree of flexibility for the right professional. Level 3 qualified Nursery Nurse Doncaster required for an immediate start ideally.
* Part time and Full time positions available.
* Term time or All year roles available also. - Helping working Mums have quality time off during the summer and holiday times.
* Doncaster based Private nursery .
* Competitive hourly rates of pay. Weekly pay! Or permanent opportunities are available as well.
* The role is to start immediately for the successful candidate(s) and is long term contract work but with the view for the right candidate that a permanent post is available if desired.
We are looking for QUALIFIED NVQ LEVEL 3 Nursery Nurses / Assistants / Practitioners
Candidates must have NVQ LEVEL 3 qualification and experience of working with children from 2 to 5 years or Babies to 7. We are looking for someone enthusiastic with a can-do attitude, with experience of working with children and undertaking observation, planning and assessment when required.
You will be responsible for liaising with parents on all aspects of their child's care and development, and should have a good knowledge and experience of using the EYFS to underpin what the children in your care are doing, how their development is progressing and to plan what would benefit them as next steps.
A candidate who is passionate about a career in childcare, has some experience and has a good work ethic and positive attitude stands the best chance of being a successful solution for this expanding Nursery.
If you are interested in working as a Level 3 qualified Nursery Nurse Doncaster and this rare and highly flexible opportunity has peaked your interest with it's opportunity for regular work and shift patterns in the Doncaster region then please get in touch today! Call Clare Hooton at Academics now or send through your CV for consideration.
All applicants are subject to the relevant checks and clearance procedures. Education and Training available.