Academics are seeking an experienced Head of Maths or an experinced Maths teacher to join a Primary school in Portsmouth to start in September 2019, for a full-time, temporary to permanent position.
The successful applicant will have previous experience of teaching, planning and assing successful maths in a mainstream Primary or Secondary school and be able to show evidence of improving results in teaching and learning. You will be joining a dynamic leadership team who are all passionate about driving up attainment levels and could lead to a permanent position for the right candidate.
* Be a UK Trained teacher or possess QTS.
* Have recent teaching experience in the UK.
* Have good differentiation skills
* Be able to show good behaviour management skills.
* Demonstrate strong leadership skills
* Ideally be based in Hampshire or Portsmouth or happy to travel for work.
* Be friendly and open to new challenges.
* be available on a long term/permanent basis
You will be required to undertake a DBS and ideally be able to show two recent good or outstanding observations.
If you would like further information or would like to apply for this role, Please call Billie Johnson on 02392 123500