Secondary Humanities Teacher- Stoke on Trent
Are you a passionate and dedicated Humanities teacher, with a strong track record of ensuring positive results for students? Academics are seeking teachers to teach a range of Humanities subjects, including History, Geography, and Religious Education.
It is a busy time of year for our schools so we have a range of positions available; one term contracts from April/May- Summer 2019, long-term contracts from September 2019, and a potential for ongoing work through Academics.
* As inspirational Humanities teacher?
* Able to deliver excellent student results?
* An excellent communicator and motivator?
* Highly organised?
* Passionate about securing excellence?
* In possession of QTS, or an NQT?
We can offer;
* Generous rates of pay
* Dedicated consultants
* A large number of schools exclusive to Academics
* Online timesheets
* Contract roles can lead to permanent opportunities
* Honest and friendly service
* Access to our ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme
* Our teachers say that ‘The staff at Academics are just simply fantastic!’
Does this sound like your next career move? If so, or to discuss in more detail what opportunities you can provide, send your CV across to us, or give us a call!
Is this role not what you’re looking for? We are constantly in need of talented education staff to fill a wide variety of positions. Please send your CV over or give us a call and we are happy to discuss our opportunities with you!