Are you a qualified Music Teacher - Chesterfield?
Are you looking for more variety in your career, or perhaps more flexibility around hours?
Are you a Music NQT who wants more experience before taking on a permanent role as a Music Teacher - Chesterfield based?
Are you keen to work in Education and Training, within a mainstream Secondary school?
Music Teacher - Chesterfield
Academics are recruiting for an enthusiastic and motivated Music teacher to work in a Derbyshire school to cover a Maternity Leave, starting in September.
We can offer:
* Competitive daily rates
* Tailored CPD through Academics
* Flexibility in regards to hours
* Dedicated consultant
* High quality CPD, education and training.
Role and Responsibilities of the Music Teacher - Chesterfield......
* To carry out the functions of a teacher at the School in accordance with its stated aims and objectives, including (in long term roles) planning and marking.
* To be committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our young people
* Must have UK QTS (Or recognised teaching qualification)
* Degree Level Qualification
* Able to teach to Key Stage 4
* The ability to manage groups of children and cope with challenging behaviour.
Education and Training
Music teacher - Chesterfield