Teaching Assistant to support with EAL Rotherham - working within Education and Training sector.
Currently Academics are keen to recruit TA's with experience of working and supporting pupils who speak English as an additional language.
The role is to work with low ability groups of EAL students in order to promote their inclusion and to provide support for teaching and personalised learning. Support students' learning of English as an additional language, tailoring support to match the learner's needs.
* To support students to become independent, co-operative and collaborative learners.
* Contribute to assessing students’ progress and support them in reviewing their own learning.
* Identify and remove barriers to students’ learning.
* Adapt and customise curriculum materials.
* Support the learning and emotional well-being of EAL students.
* Promote student’s well-being.
* Contribute to the management of EAL students’ behaviour and encourage the student to conform to the School’s expectations related to behaviour policies.
* Support students with EAL to access extended school activities.
Ideal candidate for this role as a Teaching Assistant to support with EAL Rotherham will have experience of working within a school setting in a similar role.
Ideal candidate will also have experience or extensive knowledge of another language to aid in supporting the EAL pupils.
Currently we are needing Arabic, Urdu, Polish, Bengali, Slovak, Persian, Lithuanian, Czech speaking TA's.
Interested in working as a Teaching Assistant to support with EAL Rotherham location then get in touch. We do offer competitive rates of pay, Education and training and local Rotherham and South Yorkshire work.
Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if interested in being a Teaching Assistant to support EAL in Rotherham.