Are you experienced in working with children and/or young adults with Special Educational Needs? Do you have a recent Team Teach qualification? Looking for a new challenge?
I have had several requests from schools in the past couple of months for a Teaching Assistant to work with and support pupils with additional needs in their class, preferably with a Team Teach qualification.
Therefore we are now recruiting for an SEN Teaching Assistant with experience of working in a school based environment. Ideally you will experience with any of the following: EBD and challenging behaviour, ASC (Autism), learning difficulties (dyslexia, dyspraxia, dyscalculia, global delay) and /or physical difficulties.
We have client primary schools across the Wirral, Ellesmere Port and into Chester, so either access to a car or a willingness to travel on public transport is essential.
What’s in it for you?
* Competitive rates of pay on and choice of payroll (umbrella or PAYE).
* Sector specific consultant; to find you, your ideal role.
* Clear expectations and guidance throughout your Academics experience.
* Free and subsidised CPD courses.
* Opportunity to really make a difference to child’s education.
Even if you are working as an SEN Teaching Assistant currently, we are also taking applications for September starts. Please call us for more information and an informal chat.