Teaching Assistant – Wolverhampton – West Midlands
Academics Ltd are supporting an SEN School in Sandwell in there search for 6 SEN Teaching Assistants to join the School on an ongoing basis.
This role is within an SEMH School (Social, Emotional and Mental Health)
Working in an SEMH setting can be a very challenging and rewarding role. Some children who suffer with SEMH have a tendency to lash out physically and verbally, due to this you will be required to attend restraint training.
You will have a varied and rewarding position within the School. Your job title will be SEN TA and your duties will include.
* One to One Support – Supporting Students with SEMH.
* Working with students with Social Emotional and Mental Health issues.
* Following all safeguarding guidelines.
* Assisting Class Teacher with Behaviour Management.
* Liaising with Parents and Teachers regarding student progress.
* Working with Children aged 4 – 18 Years Old.
* Can Do Attitude.
* 1 Years Experience working with Children.
* Available either Full or Part Time.
* Able to get to travel to and from Wolverhampton.
* Level 3 Qualified.
* Degree Educated.
* Experienced as an SEN Teaching Assistant.
* Experienced with ASD, SEMH , MLD, Dyslexia, Physical Disabilities.
Working with Special Educational needs is a rewarding role for a person with a caring and compassionate attitude.
We need 6 SEN Teaching Assistants!!
For an immediate Interview, apply now for this SEN TA role!!