English Teacher – Chester
Due to a high demand from our Chester based secondary schools Academics are looking to recruit English Teachers for long and short-term contracts with start dates ranging the rest of this academic year.
You will be responsible for teaching English to secondary school pupils in a range of secondary school settings. You will need to have exceptional classroom and behaviour management skills and ensure pupil progression.
The ideal candidate should:
* Have the ability to teach English across the full GCSE and A Level range
* Possess a recognised Teaching Qualification (PGCE, QTS, BEd. or equivalent)
* Be a confident and enthusiastic English teacher
* You will be passionate about your subject with excellent curriculum knowledge, able to motivate and inspire your pupils.
* Have the ability to plan, prepare and deliver engaging English lessons
*Working in good-outstanding schools
* Flexible work based on your needs
*Competitive Pay rates
* A dedicated and supportive education consultant who can support you throughout your contract
All candidates must also hold the Right to Work within the UK in a full time post.
This role is not a permanent position. Academics is an Employment business finding temporary supply roles for qualified teachers and teaching assistants in Liverpool, Sefton, Knowsley, Ellesmere Port, Chester, Wirral,
Registration Interviews are to be conducted in our Hooton based office, so if you are interested in this position please apply with an up to date CV