Are you a teaching assistant looking for a new role within a secondary school based in Chester and the surrounding area?
Are you passionate about improving education and supporting pupils to excel academically?
Your new role
You will be working as a teaching assistant proving support to KS3 & KS4 pupils within Chester based secondary schools.
You will assist the class teacher with general classroom support as well as working with pupils who need extra support on either a one-to-one basis or within small groups.
As a TA working with Academics we can offer you:
* Flexibility to work around your availability - full and part-time roles available
* Gain experience within a variety of secondary schools
* Rewarding work, enhancing the lives of young people
* Desirable daily rates of pay
* continuous advice and guidance from your own experienced consultant
You will need to have:
* At least 6 weeks experience in an environment working with children
* A positive can do attitude
* A flexible and adaptable approach to work
* A passion for supporting pupils and aiding towards their academic progression
Don’t miss out on an opportunity like this! APPLY TODAY or call
Roxanne on 01512320332 for more information