Teaching Assistant - East London
Education and Training - Education and Training - Education and Training
**Do you want a new challenge?
**Are you an empathetic and caring individual?
**Could this be the perfect role for you?
The Teaching Assistant position in East London:
* Position is ideal for a sincere, caring candidate who wants to give joy and raise standards wherever possible
* Living life with passion and passing this way of living and learning onto as many pupils and staff as possible
* Previous experience, personal or within a SEN or mainstream school is of huge benefit
* C grade and above in GSCE Maths, English and Science
* Be able to travel to East London
* Music and Art Therapy specialists welcome
* £75 - £80 Daily rate
This school is looking for a committed and driven successful SEN Teaching Assistant you will be working across both sites (which are easily accessible). The pupils have a range of SEN including MLD, SLD and SEMH therefore previous experience working with children with these students needs is preferred.
Do you want to be our next SEMH Teaching Assistant in East London?
Please note you will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, proof of right to work in the UK and reference checks.
If you are interested in this Teaching Assistant position in East London click ‘apply’ now and upload your c.v today, alternatively send your c.v’s to email@example.com. I look forward to hearing from you soon!