Reception Class Teacher Needed!
A "Good" Primary School in Cobham, Surrey are seeking a Reception Class Teacher to join their team from April 2019.
The role is a full time position, initially on a temporary contract for the summer term. This could tranisition into a permanent contract from September, for the right candidate.
This is a fantastic opporutnity to join a vibrant team, with a happy work environment and a supportive SLT in place. The school is 2/3 form entry across the school - however the Reception class is a smaller group. This gives the successful candidate a chance to teach and not "crowd control" with a large class.
* Be a trained teacher with QTS - NQT's very welcome.
* Have recent teaching experience in the UK.
* Have good differentiation skills
* Be able to show good behaviour management skills.
* Ideally live in a travelling distance in and around Surrey.
* Be friendly and open to new challenges.
* Be happy to teach across the primary age group.
If you are keen on this role, or would like to find out more, please contact me asap. I can be reached on 01483366435. Alternatively i can be reached on firstname.lastname@example.org