Academics in Surrey are currently looking for Secondary Teachers to start this Easter and September, for contract and permanent roles throughout Surrey.
Due to continued success in the region, Academics has recently opened a brand new office in the Guildford area, covering Surrey and surrounding areas.
We are one of the biggest suppliers of contract and permanent education staff in the country, with over 14 offices located in the UK and with over 100 members of staff, we have an unrivalled network within the education market.
We are proud to say that by using our centralised location we meet with everyone of our candidates face to face, and can confidently say we are one of the very few who do this for those that cover the Surrey and surrounding areas.
I am currently working with a high number of Schools across Surrey - supporting them with finding temporary and permanent members of staff. These include immediate requirements, April and September starts.
* Be a trained teacher with QTS, NQT's very welcome.
* Have recent secondary teaching experience in the UK.
* Have good differentiation skills
* Be able to show good behaviour management skills.
* Ideally live in a travelling distance in and around Surrey.
* Be friendly and open to new challenges.
* Be happy to teach across the secondary age group.
The benefits of working through Academics include;
* Competitive rates of daily pay
* Local work in around Surrey
* A consultant based in Guildford
* Teacher events and CPD opportunities throughout the year.
You will be required to undertake a DBS and ideally be able to show two recent good or outstanding observations. For those interested, please apply using the link provided.