Teaching Assistant | Secondary School | Camden
Are you currently seeking a new exciting role?
Have you worked previously in a Secondary School?
Would a role as a Teaching Assistant be of interest to you?
Does this sound like the Teaching Assistant opportunity for you? If so, please read on below to find out further information!
Academics Ltd are looking for a Teaching Assistant to work in Primary Schools in the Borough of Camden
* Teaching Assistant
* Working across KS3-KS4
* March start - Long – Term & Full Time
* £65 - £75 per day
* Located in the Borough of Camden
You’ll be working across KS3 - KS4 with a focus on raising attainment across all subjects. The Head Teacher is looking for Teaching Assistants who are confident within their ability and can work as part of a large team.
You will be required to work both inside the classroom and to take small groups of children for additional support at various points throughout the week. Therefore, you must have a flexible nature and be willing to work with children with various academic abilities.
* Proven and relevant experience as a Teaching Assistant with a SEN classroom environment
* Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
* You must be able to work effectively as part of a large team
* Commitment and willingness to get stuck is key
* Have a DBS (we can support with your application)
If this sounds like the perfect role for you then please apply now or contact Ajouhni Samuels @ Academics as soon as possible on 0203 031 4862 / email@example.com