Academics are looking for experienced and enthusiastic Primary Teachers in Driffield for long and short term positions at our partnership schools.
Our schools require teachers who are readily available to be pre-booked for planned courses and PPA cover, as well having the flexibility to receive on the day calls for any last minute emergency cover. We seek Primary teachers from EYFS to Yr 6 who are enthusiastic, passionate and dedicated, flexibility is essential for day-to-day supply work, along with strong behaviour and classroom management.
Whether your looking for full or part time work, we have the positions for you!
What we are looking for:
- Newly or Fully qualified teachers with QTS in the UK
- Recent experience of working in UK schools
- Specialist subject and curriculum knowledge is essential
As a candidate of Academics you can expect to benefit from:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Opportunity to work with our partnership schools
- Opportunity to join our Guaranteed pay scheme where we will pay you even if you have not worked all the agreed number of days
- A refer a friend bonus of £100 for each Teacher you refer to us (payable once they have worked 10 days)
Please contact Isabelle on 01482 425401 or email your CV to email@example.com
Academics Ltd are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All applicants are subject to strict vetting including face to face registration, Enhanced DBS checks and proof of right to work in the UK.