SEN teaching assistant – Castle Vale – ASAP
Academics Ltd are seeking ambitious SEN teaching assistant to work within the SEN department of a mainstream secondary school in Castle Vale.
This school in particular is a mainstream secondary school with a brilliant SEN department that caters to the needs of those with MLD, ASD and behavioural difficulties. This is a fantastic secondary school in Castle Vale that prides themselves in their support in children’s development. They are looking for teaching assistants that are keen to work with special needs children and have the patience and compassion to do so with the ability to start as soon as possible.
* Experience working with MLD pupils is preferred but not essential
* Pupils are ASD, ADHD and have behavioural difficulties
* Candidates with experience in a secondary setting are encouraged to apply You will need to be able to work full time or day to day and able to travel to Castle Vale
* You will be working as part of a strong team to help support these pupils and ensure a good quality of life. Work as a SEN teaching assistant at a superb and growing SEN school in Castle Vale with excellent training and a superb senior leadership team. By registering with Academics Ltd, we can offer you:
* Great opportunity for graduates looking to become teachers
* We are specialists in long-term and permanent placements
* We are an established brand meaning we can provide better daily rates with an array of opportunities available
*Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn *£100 in vouchers
The essentials To join us and be successful in this SEN Teaching Assistant role in Castle Vale you will need to:
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
* If you believe you have the ability to do this role please apply for an immediate interview. For any queries please call Keyleigh on 01216167614 or Keyleigh.firstname.lastname@example.org