EYFS, KS1 & KS2 Teaching Assistant TA required for an immediate start in a 'good' school in Walsall.
Ongoing expansion has lead to several vacancies for Teaching Assistants in all areas of the school.
A very hard-working and supportive staff will ensure that this role will be one which is enjoyed by the successful applicant.
Experience of TA work in primary schools is preferred, however, the vacancies would be open to exceptional candidates with little to no previous experience.
Academics Birmingham are working with a school in Walsall, who wish to appoint a hard-working and committed Teaching Assistant / Classroom Assistant. Applicants must be Level 3 qualified or hold a Bachelor's Degree and be able to work as part of a team and use their own initiative to ensure the best possible outcomes for the children.
The school in Walsall wish to appoint a Level 3 or graduate Teaching Assistant / Classroom Assistant to work in a mainstream primary setting.
Required skills / attributes
* Have experience of working inthe primary school sector
* Are willing to work ina variety of key stages
* Possess a good level of literacy and numeracy
* Have high expectations of all children regardless of perceived ability
* Can work collaboratively as part of an established hard-working team
* Demonstrate initiative
* Are reliable and enthusiastic
* Have high expectations of all children
Main Purpose of the Job:
Under the guidance of a teacher, manage classroom support in all areas of the curriculum and take a lead role in addressing the needs of pupils, some of who may require additional help to overcome barriers to learning.
Deliver learning programmes to children and support individual pupils and small groups. Applicants should have the ability and confidence to lead whole classes during any short-term absences of the teacher.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please apply ensuring that your latest CV is included and that there are no gaps for the last 10 years. Please include start/end date months and years for all education and employment placements. If there has been a break in education/employment, please include this time on your CV stating what you were doing during these times.
We are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, younger learners and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. The above post will be subject to enhanced DBS checks and satisfactory references.
This post is also subject to proof of right to work in the UK and other pre-employment checks where applicable.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
By registering with Academics , you will benefit from:
* Working in partnership with an established brand which is known to and trusted by schools, allowing us to offer higher daily pay rates with an array of additional opportunities available.
* Working with a company who specialise in long-term and permanent placements.
* A close working relationship with your dedicated and experienced Academics Senior Consultant, who will always be on hand to offer career guidance and support .
* Ongoing free training and continued professional development opportunities available.
* Great r