Academics are currently recruiting a passionate and caring Teaching Assistant to work within one of our client schools in Ellesmere Port. This GOOD school sits within the heart of the community and has a real nurturing feel about it.
The primary school are looking for a KS2 TA who will work in their Year 5 who is able to be flexible and adaptable, you will be a general class TA but also work on a 1 to 1 basis and with small groups as and when required.
Strong behaviour management skills are a must for this role. The school are looking to hold interviews ASAP and the start date will also be ASAP.
The role is on a full time basis (8.45 - 3.15) and will be until Easter initially with a strong possibility of being extended until the end of the academic year.
The Ideal Teaching Assistant will need:
* Relevant Teaching Assistant qualifications and/or school based experience
* Experience of supporting KS2 pupils
* An enhanced DBS on the update service or willing to get one
* A proactive and flexible approach
In return from Academics you will receive:
* Competitive weekly pay
* Your own dedicated and Specialist consultant
* Free online CPD
* Refer a friend bonus scheme
APPLY NOW for this incredible opportunity.