Graduate Teaching Assistant – Westminster
Are you a recent graduate?
Are you passionate to pursue a career in teaching?
Would you like to gain paid experience in a primary school?
Are you prepared to support and promote the Catholic ethos in primary schools?
Academics London is currently looking for an experienced Graduate TA to work supporting teachers in Primary schools across Westminster. This Primary school are looking for someone confident, professional.
About the role:
* Graduate TA
* £65 - £70 per day
* Full Time, 5 days a week
* Opportunities to train as a teacher
* Great CPD
* Central London
* Opportunities for a permanent position
If you have graduated in the last three years and are thinking of a career in education then we want to hear from you. Our company has a simple vision: we want to find the next generation of outstanding graduates and connect you to schools across Central London who has a specific commitment to developing your career in the education sector.
Academics are currently working with a number of very distinguished Roman Catholic Schools in a very sought after location in Central/West London. The leadership team are supportive and have built fantastic staffs, who work very well together to create a positive and caring environment within each phase of the school.
We are looking for someone with the following:
* Recent graduates
* Looking to progress onto teaching
* A tenacious, charismatic and caring personality
* Able to provide references from previous employers
* It is not essential but it is desirable that you have had some form of recent experience of working with young people
* It is also advantageous to your application if you can demonstrate an interest in building a career in education
Successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS Check.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you then please apply now or contact Ajouhni Samuels @ Academics as soon as possible on 0203 031 4862 / email@example.com