Religious Education – Bermondsey – Secondary School – March 2019
A mixed secondary school rated ‘Good’ is on the look-out for an experienced and capable RE teacher to start a full-time position on March 4th 2019. This role will initially run as long-term supply until July 2019 and towards the end of this placement, an interview for a permanent position with the school will be held.
The school has been rated ‘Good’ overall and its behaviour been rated ‘Outstanding’. This will allow the chosen candidate to focus on their subject and bypass some of the difficulties thrown up by challenging behaviour.
About the role:
* A full-time RE role in a mixed secondary school rated ‘Good’ in Bermondsey
* Very good access via the Jubilee Line
* March 4th 2019 – July 19th 2019
* Teaching RE from KS3 – KS5 including exam preparation for GCSEs and A-Levels
* Candidate must hold QTS in the U.K.
* Candidate must have taught RE in a secondary school
* Inner London Pay Scale M1 £29,664 – M6 £40,372 (UPS available)
The school is keen to fill this role by the end of February so if you meet the criteria and will be available, please APPLY and successful candidates will be contacted in order to arrange an interview.