Teaching Assistant | Outstanding Primary School |Lambeth
Are you a recent graduate who is looking for an exciting career in the world of education?
Do you find working with young children highly rewarding and enjoyable?
Are you passionate about becoming a Primary Teacher in the near future?
An ‘Outstanding’ Primary School in the Borough of Lambeth are looking to appoint a Teaching Assistant for an ASAP Start.
Does this sound like the Teaching Assistant opportunity for you? If so, please read on below to find out further information!
* Teaching Assistant
* Working across EYFS, SEN, KS1 and KS2 (3-11 years old)
* Teacher training opportunity
* ASAP Start – Long – Term & Full Time
* £70 - £80 per day
* Located in the Borough of Lambeth
You’ll be working across EYFS, SEN, KS1 and KS2 with a focus on raising attainment across all subjects. The Head Teacher is looking for graduates who are confident within their ability and can work as part of a large team.
You will be required to work both inside the classroom and to take small groups of children for additional support at various points throughout the week. Therefore you must have a flexible nature and be willing to work with children with various academic abilities.
* Must have a Degree from a reputable University
* Good academics required throughout – GCSE & A Level
* You must be able to work effectively as part of a large team
* Commitment and willingness to get stuck is key
* Graded ‘Outstanding’ in their Latest Ofsted report
* Large Primary School
* Fantastic SLT throughout the School
* Plenty of CPD opportunities
* Located in the Borough of Lambeth, Wandsworth and Merton.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you then please apply now or contact Ajouhni Samuels @ Academics as soon as possible on 0203 031 4862 / email@example.com