Academics are working exclusively with a fantastic school in Walsall who wish to appoint an experienced and enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to work with a wonderful child in their Reception Class.
The school has extremely high standards and an experienced, dedicated and supportive staff who work together to ensure the best possible outcomes for all children.
To discuss this role further, please apply below ensuring that your CV is complete and up to date with at least the last 10 years of work/education included and any gaps clearly explained.
Applicant Essential Requirements
Experience working as Teaching Assistant / Experience working with special educational needs and autism / Experience of personal care / Enthusiasm and a willingness to learn / An ability to work on your own initiative / A calm and caring nature / Reliability
Applicant Desirable Requirements
Knowledge of PECS / Experience and knowledge of Makaton
This role will be extremely popular due to the high quality of the school so applicants are advised to respond as soon as possible.
By registering with Academics , you will benefit from:
* Working in partnership with an established brand which is known to and trusted by schools, allowing us to offer higher daily pay rates with an array of additional opportunities available.
* Working with a company who specialise in long-term and permanent placements.
* A close working relationship with your dedicated and experienced Academics Senior Consultant, who will always be on hand to offer career guidance and support .
* Ongoing free training and continued professional development opportunities available.
* Great referral scheme – Recommend a friend and earn £100 in vouchers*