Academics are recruiting an experienced one to one Learning Support Assistant for a full time role starting in March 2019. The role is to work in a large primary school based in Cardiff city centre for 5 days per week. (Monday to Friday 8.30am- 3.30pm)
The role is for an experienced and confident learning support assistant to work with a reception pupil that needs extra support throughout the school day. It is vital that the learning support assistant can ensure the child feels happy and safe to ensure the full learning potential.
The management team in this Cardiff school are welcoming and supportive to both staff and pupils. This position is ideal for a learning support assistant with a passion for helping pupils with additional learning needs.
To be successful in your application you will:
* Need to be reliable and punctual
* Have experience working 1:1
* Able to work as part of a team and on your own initiative
* Have experience in a classroom setting within the last 3 years As part of our team you will benefit from: * Highly competitive pay scale
* The support of a dedicated Primary consultant * Excellent opportunities for CPD training (Team Teach/Read, Write Inc/Apple training etc.)
* Plenty of opportunities for long term contracts as well as an option of shorter and periodic work
For more information on this learning support assistant position in Cardiff or enquire about other positions available, please contact Rhiannon in our Cardiff office on 02920 100525 or email Rhiannon.email@example.com