Residential Support Worker – Stansted
Social Care - Social Care - Social Care
Are you confident, passionate and resilient?
Do you have previous experience working with challenging young people?
Are you able to travel to Stansted?
Do you have experience working with complex care needs?
This could be the Residential Support Worker Role for you!
Residential Support Worker Role – Stansted:
* Working 1:1 with a child aged between 8-18
* Transporting the children around
* Making sure the young person in your care has taken all his/her medication that day
* Helping him/her access education
* Household duties
* Days out (social events, shopping, cinema, swimming)
* Contacts, visit, key work meeting and therapy sessions
* Offering guidance, support and structure to their everyday lives
* 8am -11pm + sleep in shift – 7:30am -8:30am (handover after sleep in)
* Salary £165 a day, 10 shifts per month
To be eligible for this Residential Support Worker Role: - Stansted
* A passion for working with children
* NVQ Level 3 in Child Care/Youth Work/Education
* Driving License
* Passionate about care and support
* Excellent communication skills and a good team player
* Engaging and fun
* Strong determination to succeed
* Effective leadership and Management
* A willingness to learn
If you are interested in this Residential Support Worker role in Stansted, give Hannah a call on 0203 031 4745 now! Or click ‘apply’ now and upload your c.v today. I look forward to hearing from you soon!